Thursday, May 14, 2009

Something New

Something New is what am calling my hand made jewelry
I learned how to make stained glass about 30 years ago
in Michigan before my first daughter was born. It was a
great winter hobby in Michigan. When I saw the photo
of these Monogram Charms I knew I could make them.


I made the Monogram's first and cut the glass to size.
I put the Monogram between the two pieces of glass and
wrapped them with the copper foil.
Then soldered them together. I add the bezel then the ring
and the bead and pearl.

This is the photo that started it all.



6 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love the pearl and beads on the bottom - it adds a finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    How pretty. I love the monogram look. I mentioned this site on my blog. I believe it is one post down. I left a link so others could visit and see your new shoppe.

    Let me know when you receive the tags so that I know they made it to you.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kate!

    Kate,honestly, it's beautiful!!
    One of my goal this year is to learn how to make
    hand made jewelry!
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kate..
    out visiting .. beautiful blog...

    have a wonderful sunny weekend
    mona & the gaffer girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pretty! You have so many blogs... which is your main blog?

    ReplyDelete