Sunday, July 18, 2010

Visit Flat Rock North Carolina








I visited Hendersonville/Flat Rock, NC this 4th of July weekend. Most of you know
I have been vacationing in the Mountains for over 15 years via Florida.
Last year Linda Spry, owner of Mountain Home and I went into a joint venture and opened a shoppe on Main Street in downtown Hendersonville, NC.
Fast forward a year and Linda and her husband Charles have moved there
business to 317 N. Main Street in Downtown Hendersonville. ( Mountain Home)We visited the upcoming Showhouse in Flat Rock over the holiday weekend. I'm giving you a
peek at the 2010 Flat Rock Designer Showhouse, opening August 14 - 29th.
Linda owner of the now Mountain Home is transforming the kitchen of this marvelous home.
Above are photo's of
* the beautiful Saluda Cottage, as it was named in the 1800's
* Linda and I relaxing at a new pub after a long day of having fun....
I can't wait until August to see the end result!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate... What a fabulous house.. I love to visit places like that, a day well spent... I'll bet you had so much fun! The gorgeous archways the portico, perfect!
    Thanks for youir visit today!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete